CBD Oil For Horses
CBD Oil For Horses
The #1 U.S. Made
CBD Oil For Horses
- Bailey's veterinarian formulated full spectrum hemp CBD oil for horses is the perfect way to help promote a sense of calm and overall wellness for your noble steed.
- This bottle is specially formulated (25MG per dropper ML) for equine (horses) under the advisory of our consulting veterinarian Dr. Robert J Silver, DVM.
Dose With Confidence
- Every bottle comes with Dr. Silver's tiered suggested use guide to help you navigate how to use our product from our Chief Veterinary Officer himself.
Artisanal Quality Hemp CBD
- Our CBD oil horse tinctures are made from non-GMO, phyto-cannabinoid rich hemp that is single-sourced from a small family farm in Boulder, Colorado.
3rd Party Lab Tested For Assurance
- We use a subcritical C02 process to extract our CBD oil and 3rd party lab test every batch to ensure quality & your pet's safety.
How Long Will This Bottle Last?
- This bottle is an average one month horse supply when used once daily as advised by Dr. Silver.
Leave Your Reservations At The Ranch
- Every order is backed by our 30 day satisfaction guarantee, so you can buy with confidence. We're not happy if you're not happy!
Help Support A Cause
- You can feel good about your purchase because Bailey's donates 1 bottle of CBD for every 4 sold to a rescue pet in need.
We're Always Happy To Help
At Bailey's we are committed to educating our customers on why this plant extract is so beneficial for our pet's wellness. For more information on how CBD may be able to benefit your pet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call use anytime at 844-738-7223.
Will CBD Make My Horse Feel High?
- NO WAY! Our products are nonintoxicating and made to support a healthy, happy and balanced pet lifestyle.
Join The Band (Neiggggh!)
- Join over 10,000 pet owners seeing success using Bailey's CBD oil for their ailing dogs, cats, and horses.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and this information is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Please consult with your veterinarian before using our product. Product contains less than .3% THC. Not available for sale or shipment into California.
Shipping and ReturnsTo ensure that you receive the freshest possible hemp pet products, Bailey's CBD ships your hemp pet products same day when ordered before 11 am PST. We are open and ship Monday – Saturday.
Shipping MethodsUSPS Priority Mail – Delivery in 2-3 business days from time of shipping USPS Mail – Delivery in 3-5 business days from time of shipping.
If you cannot receive USPS to your location contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
ReturnsIf you need to return an unopened hemp pet product, please send it back with the original packing slip and we will credit your account less a $5 processing fee. We are unable to accept returns of opened products at this time. However, please do contact us firstname.lastname@example.org so we can address your concerns.
USDA Organic Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp ExtractSingle-sourced from our small 3-acre family farm partner in The Rocky Mountains of Boulder, CO. Our hemp extract is subcritical C02 extracted, non-GMO, and abundant in minor cannabinoids and terpenes for maximum therapeutic value. Every batch is third party tested for purity and potency.
Naturally Occurring CBDCannabidiol (CBD) is one of the 118+ naturally occurring cannabinoids found in cannabis hemp plant. CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as it works to promote "homeostasis" at a systemic level via our pet's Endocannabinoid System (or ECS) helping them live healthy, age gracefully, and feel more complete.
Naturally Occurring TerpenesOur USDA organic hemp extract contains therapeutic terpenes which can help onset "The Entourage Effect" when paired with CBD and other cannabinoids as well as offer additional calming, digestive, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil)Medium-Chain-Triglyceride fatty acids contain healthy saturated fats and is one of the most effective mixing agents for administering CBD from hemp extract for our pets. Coconut oil also has many benefits for horses including promoting coat health, relieving itchy skin and allergies, improving digestion, boost the immune system, and even prevent fleas and ticks.
1 ML = 25 MG CBD
Ponies Under 600lbsBegin with 12.5mg full spectrum CBD oil per day (0.5ml or ½ dropper).
Adult Equine 600lbs & MoreBeing with 25mg of full spectrum CBD oil per day (1ml or 1 full dropper).
Tip: Administer orally, on a snack they enjoy, or mixed into their feed.
Begin with the amount shown above, once daily. In certain cases, a higher dosage may be needed. Clinical studies on equine conducted by Dr. Robert Silver have shown hemp derived CBD to be effective and safe at dosages as high as 100mg. We recommend consulting with your veterinarian to establish the ideal dosage/regimen for your equine’s specific and individual needs.