Bacon Flavored Omega Hemp CBD Soft Chews
Bacon Flavored Omega Hemp CBD Soft Chews
Award Winning Quality CBD Dog Chews🏆
Benefits of Bailey's Omega Hemp CBD Soft Chews:
- Supports Brain Function & Development
- Promotes Joint & Hip Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Supports Immune Function
- Promotes Heart & Kidney Health
- Improves Skin & Coat Health Of Dogs
- Anxiety Support
We are pet parents just like you.
Some would say we treat our fur babies as good (if not better) than our own children at times!😂
So we teamed up with respected veterinarian Dr. Robert J. Silver, DVM to ensure the highest quality CBD soft chews money can buy!🏆
These mouth watering chews are made with active ingredients to support your pup's long term health & wellness, including:
- Flaxseed Oil (Omega-3-6-9 Source): Derived from the flax plant, these small, nutty seeds are grounded and pressed into an oil state, which is packed with a full spectrum profile of omega fatty acids, including omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids, which are adaptogens that help support the entourage effect of full spectrum cannabinoids found in our hemp extract. Flaxseeds contain lignans, which can improve cardiovascular health and may help fight cancer. Anti-inflammatory properties of flaxseed oil can help ease symptoms of arthritis, lower blood pressure, support kidney function, and promote healthy skin & coat in dogs.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: One of the main reasons omega-3 fatty acids are often recommended by veterinarians is their anti-inflammatory properties. Many kinds of health issues can be either caused or exacerbated by excessive inflammation. There are really 3 types of omega-3's: alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Our dog's bodies convert ALA into EPA & DHA. Now while omega-3 fatty acids from plant sources such as flaxseed are generally concentrated with ALA, and are generally accepted as less beneficial than from fish oil, having a proper balance of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids is important for your dog's long term health.
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids: Dogs require the Omega-6 fatty acid "linoleic acid" in their diet, thus making it an essential fatty acid for dogs. Another important omega-6 fatty acid is "arachidonic acid," which dogs can produce in their bodies from precursors. Omega-6's are involved in cell membrane structure and cellular function, making them essential for reproduction, growth, immune function, and skin & coat health.
Omega 9 Fatty Acids: Out pet's bodies can turn other fats into Omega 9's, but many omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids cannot be synthesized by the body. For this reason, omega-9 is considered a non-essential fatty acid and isn't as important as omega
-3 or -6, but it helps with your dog's immune function.
- Naturally Occurring CBD: From single-sourced Rocky Mountain grown, USDA organic full spectrum hemp extract. CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as it works to promote "homeostasis" at as systemic level via our pet's Endocannabinoid System, or ECS, helping our pets live healthy, age gracefully, and feel more complete.
Bailey's Bacon Flavored Omega Hemp CBD Soft Chews:
- 3MG CBD Per Chew Small/Medium Breed Variation 30 Count Bag
Important Fact: Bailey's soft chews are cold pressed, never baked, retaining all of the important vitamins and supplements from our boutique quality ingredients.
Whether used as a reward or a daily snack, these mouth watering treats are so tasty, even you'll need to keep your hands off 'em!😋
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and this information is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Please consult with your veterinarian before using our product. Product contains less than .3% THC.
Shipping and ReturnsTo ensure that you receive the freshest possible hemp pet products, Bailey's CBD ships your hemp pet products same day when ordered before 11 am PST. We are open and ship Monday – Saturday.
Shipping MethodsUSPS Priority Mail – Delivery in 2-3 business days from time of shipping USPS Mail – Delivery in 3-5 business days from time of shipping.
If you cannot receive USPS to your location contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.