CBD Paw & Nose Balm
CBD Paw & Nose Balm
The #1 CBD Paw & Nose Balm For Dogs
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Absolutely love this CBD paw Balm!! Our huskies are very active and tend to have dry/cracked paw pads. Literally after one use I could already feel a difference!!" -Samantha H. (Verified Purchase 09/23/20)
Your Dog Will Thank You!🐾
Your dog's nose is one of their most important organs, containing 50x more receptors than humans contributing not only to their amazing sense of smell, but also their overall bodily function!🐽
While wear and tear on your pup's paws is normal, dry cracked dog paws are highly overlooked as they are very common and a cause for concern.🐾
Ready to show your pup how much you care with proactive use of Bailey's Hemp Infused Paw & Nose Balm?!✅
Benefits & Uses of CBD Paw & Nose Balms:
Dry Nose Relief
Dry Paws Relief
Hot Spot Relief
Cracked/Affected Area Relief
Helps Lesion Healing
Wound Care Relief
Reduces Topical Inflammation
Reduces Skin Irritation
Soothing Ingredients For Relief
Our CBD Paw & Nose Balms are made with simple, all-natural, yet highly effective plant-based ingredients including:
- Beeswax: Known for it's antiseptic & healing properties, beeswax is nontoxic to dogs, making it safe for licking dogs. Beeswax can even reportedly act as a sealant, repelling everyday dirt and grime for your pup's paws, wounds, or affected areas.
- Sunflower Seed Oil (helianthus annuus): This highly absorbent carrier oil is commonly used to keep our dog's skin moisturized. The linoleic acid in sunflower oil makes it effective for protecting skin against bacteria and germs. A small animal study also found that topical use of sunflower oil was beneficial for healing wounds faster. This may be due to its oleic acid content, which can be beneficial for wound care.
- Shea Butter (Vitellaria paradoxa): Moisturizes and protects skin, and best of all, it's totally dog-safe when applied topically in reasonable amounts. Use shea butter to soothe dry paws, noses, elbows, and other dry patches. You can moisturize your hands and your dog's paws at the same time!
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Aloe is not only used for the treatment of itchy skin but also for many skin problems like eczema, skin allergy, hot spots and skin rashes. It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties, and helps increase speed of skin healing. It's anti-inflammatory properties and cooling nature offer relief and comfort for our pets in need.
- Naturally Occurring CBD: From single-sourced Rocky Mountain grown, USDA organic full spectrum hemp extract. CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as it works to promote "homeostasis" at as systemic level via our pet's Endocannabinoid System, or ECS, which interacts directly with our pet's Central Nervous System and skin organ.
Directions For Use:
Apply liberally to any dry, chapped, or cracked areas, including paws, nose, ears, hot spots, rashes & wound care. Your pet will thank you!
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and this information is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Please consult with your veterinarian before using our product. Product contains less than .3% THC.
Shipping and ReturnsTo ensure that you receive the freshest possible hemp pet products, Bailey's CBD ships your hemp pet products same day when ordered before 11 am PST. We are open and ship Monday – Saturday.
Shipping MethodsUSPS Priority Mail – Delivery in 2-3 business days from time of shipping USPS Mail – Delivery in 3-5 business days from time of shipping.
If you cannot receive USPS to your location contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.